Welcome to our Lender Panel
Here you’ll find information on the lenders we work with and how they can help you to help your clients, as well as finding out how to submit applications and product guides.
In a rush?
Why not Make A Quick Enquiry and a member of the team will follow up with you.
Proud to be working in partnership with
Marsden Building Society
Marsden Building Society delivers a range of innovative lending solutions, which includes Expat Buy to Let lending. Combining a modern approach with traditional values, we deliver a personal ‘common sense’ approach supporting you and your clients.
Our UK expat Buy-to-Let mortgage range is specifically designed for British expats who want to invest in UK property to let out, or refinance an existing UK Buy-to-Let property
Why we work with Marsden
- Personal approach- each case is individually underwritten which we find to be a key factor when it comes to dealing with an expat case
- “Experts in Expat”- the Marsden team are experts in this field with over 7 years of experience and supporting a growing expat market.
- No credit scoring- Especially important in this market where some clients don’t have UK credit history because of their term length as an expat.
- Great Service- Marsden excels on their service delivery and their straightforward approach so you know your client is in good hands.
- Competitive Products- Marsden offer a range of competitive Buy to Let products including purchase and remortgage options.
Case outside of criteria?
We like the ‘weird and wonderful’ challenges that brokers set us and we will always do our best to help. So, if you’re struggling to place a case make a Quick Enquiry- it only takes 2 minutes!
Our lending solutions are ruled by people, real life situations and love of all things different. We might be a smaller building society, but we are big thinkers when it comes to providing solutions for you and your clients.
So Why Choose Us?
- 100% of brokers who have used us would recommend us to a colleague
- No credit scoring
- Experts in lending to 55+
Proud to be working in partnership with Aldermore
We know that as an intermediary you’ll have clients who need a more specialist approach, clients who don’t fit into the one-size-fits-all approach of other lenders.
We recognise that some clients have unique circumstances and need people to assess their mortgage application, not machines.
Aldermore use a team of experienced manual underwriters who start with a can do attitude, assessing your client’s application and individual circumstances. It’s just one of the ways they do things differently.
Why we work with Aldermore
- Award Winning Specialist Lender- The buy-to-let mortgage range is designed for landlords and limited companies, with large or small portfolios
- Transparent Service- Aldermore update their underwriting and offer timescales every working day
- Teamwork- As valued intermediary partners, we work with Aldermore to give you the right products and support to help keep your clients for the long-term
- Dedicated Contacts- You’ll be contacted at key stages of your client’s application, including a dedicated case owner following the initial underwrite
- Fairness- We aim to keep you up to date with product and policy changes as soon as we can
If you’re struggling to place a case make a Quick Enquiry- it only takes 2 minutes!
The expat buy-to-let mortgage range is designed for landlords and limited companies, with large or small portfolios. To find out how much your client could borrow, before submitting their case, you can contact us to check criteria and rent affordability.
Aldermore offer residential mortgages for first-time buyers and homeowners who want to move or to remortgage. And if your client is self-employed and has a 15% deposit, the lender may only need 1 year of accounts to assess their income for a mortgage or remortgage on their home.
So Why Choose Aldermore?
- Available to British Citizens residing in a FATF member country or confederation. Exclusions apply
- No minimum personal income requirements except for first time landlords
- Available for up to 6 Bed HMO's
- Available for up to 4 units on 1 title
- First time landlords considered